To add a gallery you must first upload a single image to a page in your ePortfolio
Once the image is on your page, hover over the image and click on the pencil and box icon.
Click “Add more items”.
Click Upload File
You can upload numerous pictures at the same time by either dragging and dropping your files, or clicking “Select Files to Upload”. Then click Upload.
1.Click the edit icon to add additional photos to your gallery
2. Click the design icon to edit the look of your gallery
3. Drag the move icon to move your gallery around on your page.
4. Delete your entire gallery
5. The play button begins an auto slideshow.
6. Grid view shows all photos on a grid.
7. Full screen.
Use the arrows on the sides to move through pictures in your gallery.
Double click the caption section to add a caption. Pictures in a gallery will most likely need a caption to give your audience some context regarding each individual photo.
If you have additional questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org