Aportfolio Lab - AsuLearn Course
The Aportfolio Lab is an Asulearn course site that can be linked within your Asulearn courses. The Aportfolio lab includes concise instructions, video tutorials and guidance to introduce the following components of Aportfolio to your students:
- The purposes of ePortfolios
- The technical aspects of initiating, creating, and correctly setting permissions for Aportfolios.
- The aesthetic aspects of situating a website (color palettes, consistency, simplicity)
- The balance of content and context
- Resources for technical support and feedback
Students who successfully complete the Aportfolio Lab will earn the "Aportfolio Ready!" Digital Badge, which will be displayed on their AsuLearn profile.
IMPORTANT: Before completing this form you must assign Elaine Gray in a TEACHER role in your Asulearn course so the link to Aportfolio Lab can be made. Please follow these instructions to add Elaine Gray in the TEACHER ROLE to each of your Asulearn courses PRIOR to completing this form.
You are also encouraged to assign a grade or extra credit to students who successfully complete the Aportfolio Lab.