New Video Tutorials
These short video tutorials will help you get started with the new version of Aportfolio. They demonstrate how to add content, change your settings, submit, and edit the design of your pages.
You are encouraged to watch ALL the tutorials which should take no more than 30 minutes.
- Initiating Your ePortfolio
- Add Your Course Permissions in APortfolio
- Adding Content to your ePortfolio
- Publishing Pages in your ePortfolio
- Editing Content in your ePortfolio
- Editing Content Design for your ePortfolio
- Moving Content in your ePortfolio
- Editing the Navigation Menu in your ePortfolio
- Editing Slide Design in your ePortfolio
- Submitting your ePortfolio
- Deleting and Copying ePortfolios
- Home Page Directory Menu
Submitting Your Aportfolio: Your professor may require you to submit your Aportfolio. This tutorial demonsrates how to submit in the new version.
Editing Your Sections: Here you will learn how to add, edit, organize, and delete the sections of your Aportfolio.
Publishing your Pages: The new version automatically saves changes your make. This tutorial illustrates how to publish your pages. Your professor or audience will not see your content if it is unpublished.
Changing Privacy Settings: This tutorial shows you how to change your privacy settings. This is particularly important for students in a course that uses Aportfolios; you must add your course for your professor to view your Aportfolio.