You can request an individual consultation or ePortfolio workshops by contacting Elaine Gray at email@example.com.
Faculty workshops are designed to assist faculty with aspects of ePortfolios pedagogy and engaging in holistic assessment and feedback for student ePortfolios in a course or program of study. We also offer basic "how to" workshops to provide the skills need to develop ePortfolio templates, rubrics, and assignments as well as create your own professional ePortfolio.
Spring 2017 Aportfolio Workshops Series
This workshop will cover the technical and pedagogical essentials for creating successful learning experience for your students with Aportfolio.
- Creating an Aportfolio template
- Linking Aportfolio to Asulearn
- Creating an Aportfolio assignment
- Submitting and unsubmitting student assignments
- Custom permissions setting
- NEW Advance design features – Creating content in Aportfolio